Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
University of Liverpool
Since its foundation in 1881, the University of Liverpool has produced eight Nobel Prize winners. This academic excellence is one reason why almost three thousand professionals from more than 175 countries have chosen it for their online Masters degree. They also recognise that the University’s exclusive partnership with e-Learning experts Laureate Online Education provides a uniquely global perspective and stimulating educational experience.
About The University of Liverpool - Online Degrees
The University of Liverpool's online Masters students are seasoned professionals, with an average 12 years’ work experience. They have good reasons to choose the University of Liverpool:
- Reputation – Liverpool is among the Top 10 eLearning institutions in the world (Source: FT.com)
- Academic leadership – along with Oxford and Cambridge, it is a member of the Russell group of 20 major, research-intensive UK universities
- Online expertise – Laureate Online Education specialises in delivering 100% online programmes around the world.
- Relevance – our programmes replicate global business, requiring you to collaborate across disciplines and cultures to solve problems
- Applicable knowledge – use what you learn in the workplace immediately
- Networking – gain an international network of professional contacts and friends
- Teaching – our instructors are academically renowned and have years of industry experience
- Individual support – from your instructors and personal Programme Manager
- Personalisation – Specialisation Tracks and elective modules let you customise your degree
- Interactivity – small class sizes mean your ideas are constantly challenged
- Flexibility – our 100% online learning environment means you can fit your degree into your work and personal life
The University of Liverpool, in common with all UK universities, is regulated and monitored by a government body, the QAA. Some UK universities have also been awarded a Royal Charter, which was granted to Liverpool in 1903.
Many countries, including the US and Canada, accept the standard of degrees awarded by UK universities as equivalent to their own.
None. You do not need to be a UK resident as all our degrees are 100% online.
How it works
All University of Liverpool online Masters programmes are taught 100% via the Internet, giving career professionals access to a level of higher education that may otherwise be out of reach because of work or family responsibilities.
This accessibility is made possible because there are no fixed lecture times, the classroom is always open and there is no need to synchronise study with anyone else. In completing their assignments, students can interact with instructors and classmates whenever and wherever suits them best.
All courses are delivered online one at a time, so students can get to grips with the subject and explore it in real depth. We carefully compose each individual study group from a student body representing a wide variety of experience, so that feedback from classmates is stimulating and inspiring, bringing both specialist knowledge and fresh perspectives.