Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc in International Finance and Accounting - specialized in International Financial Reporting
This MSc in International Accounting & Finance has a specialised track in International Financial Reporting, which captures highly technical reporting and analysis requirements and integrates those with accounting information systems that assist both financial and managerial accounting professionals.
During this MSc, you will learn how to apply International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and how to evaluate both short-term and long-term effects on an organisation’s financial performance. This specialisation also integrates case study analysis, which includes best practices to better evaluate corporate reporting compliance and system needs.
Application and Admission Requirements
Prior to taking the online MSc in International Accounting & Finance Reporting from The University of Liverpool Online, the following are required:
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent to UK Honours degree.
- English equivalent to minimum of IETS test level 6.5 overall.
- TOEFL 580 paper based test / 88 Internet based test / TEEP 6.5
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
MSc in International Accounting & Finance Reporting programme:
Six core modules provide a thorough grounding in the field of international
accounting and finance.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Strategic Managerial Accounting and Performance Management
- Assurance and Management Control
- Strategic Financial Management
- International Governance and Regulation
- Accounting Information Systems and Technology
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Advanced International Financial Reporting and Analysis
Expenses / Tuition Fees
For tuition fee information, please contact The University of Liverpool here.
University of Liverpool
Since its foundation in 1881, the University of Liverpool has produced eight Nobel Prize winners. This academic excellence is one reason why almost three thousand professionals from more than 175 countries have chosen it for their online Masters degree. They...
No reviews available