Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc in International Finance and AccountingThe University of Liverpool
MSc in International Finance and Accounting
This MSc in International Accounting & Finance offers a sound critical analysis of international accounting and finance principles, theories, and practice within a global context.
Taking the MSc programme will provide you with a balance of strategic and tactical management skills from an accounting and finance perspective and will place great emphasis on performance measurement to best support an organisation’s strategic initiatives. Upon completion of the MSc in International Accounting & Finance, students will have acquired the skills required to more definitively assess the accounting and financial approaches best suited to position global organisations for long-term success in the global marketplace.
Application and Admission Requirements
Prior to taking the online MSc in International Accounting & Finance from The University of Liverpool Online, the following are required:
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent to UK Honours degree.
- English equivalent to minimum of IETS test level 6.5 overall.
- TOEFL 580 paper based test / 88 Internet based test / TEEP 6.5
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
Please note for MSc in International Accounting & Finance, The University of Liverpool Online also evaluates applicants on an individual basis.
MSc in International Accounting & Finance programme
Six core modules provide a thorough grounding in the field of international accounting and finance.
Core LLM modules
- Reporting and Analysis
- Strategic Managerial Accounting and Performance Management
- Assurance and Management Control
- Strategic Financial Management
- International Governance and Regulation
- Accounting Information Systems and Technology
Elective LLM Modules
You will then specialise by choosing two elective modules in areas such as:
- International Corporate Finance
- Finance in Emerging Markets
- Advanced International Financial Reporting and Analysis
Alternatively, you can focus on a specific area by following a pre-defined specialisation track in International Financial Reporting, Strategic Finance Practice, and Emerging Markets.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
For tuition fee information, please contact The University of Liverpool here.
University of Liverpool
Since its foundation in 1881, the University of Liverpool has produced eight Nobel Prize winners. This academic excellence is one reason why almost three thousand professionals from more than 175 countries have chosen it for their online Masters degree. They...
The University of Liverpool
No reviews available