Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc in International Finance and Accounting - Strategic Finance Practice specialization
This MSc in International Accounting & Finance has a specialised track in Strategic Finance Practice, equipping you with a rich understanding of financial management through applied practice within the corporate financial environment and financial markets.
During the programme, you will become adept as a financial decision-maker within an organisation by honing your ability to assess treasury management, capital structure, and market theory. This module also incorporates these strategic financial practices with core accounting competencies to provide a greater perspective of the need for these skills among current and aspiring senior leaders within organisations.
Application and Admission Requirements
Prior to taking the online MSc in International Accounting & Finance (Strategic Finance) from The University of Liverpool Online, the following are required:
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent to UK Honours degree.
- English equivalent to minimum of IETS test level 6.5 overall.
- TOEFL 580 paper based test / 88 Internet based test / TEEP 6.5
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
Please note for MSc in International Accounting & Finance (Strategic Finance), The University of Liverpool Online also evaluates applicants on an individual basis.
MSc in Strategic Accounting & Finance programme
Six core modules provide a thorough grounding in the field of international accounting and finance.
Core LLM modules
- Reporting and Analysis
- Strategic Managerial Accounting and Performance Management
- Assurance and Management Control
- Strategic Financial Management
- International Governance and Regulation
- Accounting Information Systems and Technology.
Elective LLM Modules
You will then specialise by choosing two elective modules in areas such as:
- International Corporate Finance
- Treasury Management and Ethics
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Markets and Institutions
Expenses / Tuition Fees
For tuition fee information, please contact The University of Liverpool here.
University of Liverpool
Since its foundation in 1881, the University of Liverpool has produced eight Nobel Prize winners. This academic excellence is one reason why almost three thousand professionals from more than 175 countries have chosen it for their online Masters degree. They...
No reviews available