Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Obtain an MBA in Project Finance, Accredited by Middlesex University
The MBA in Project Finance is a Middlesex University programme and qualification, that was developed and delivered in a partnership between Middlesex and IFF Training. The programme was assessed and quality assured by Middlesex University.
The MBA in Project Finance combines the industry expertise of IFF (The International Faculty of Finance) with the academic excellence of Middlesex University Business School. The world renowned faculty of the business school, together with experts in banking and finance from IFF, have developed a flexible, innovative and inspiring educational experience in their MBA in Project Finance programme. The 100% distance learning programme allows you to achieve your academic and professional aspirations without putting your life and career on pause.
The online course is delivered over two years focusing on essential management skills and knowledge with content specifically targeted for the project finance environment. The 24 month specialist MBA programme is comprised of 7 online modules with the associated tutorial support, multimedia resources, discussion forums, chat rooms and team collaboration. The course finishes with the submission of the Business Transformation Project.
The MBA in Project Finance is the result of extensive development and research in consultation with respected academics, banking and finance executives, industry leaders and managers. The content draws from personal, commercial and wide geographical best practices to ensure maximum learning and development is achieved. This course is internationally recognised and has been monitored and assured by the UK Government Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
The course will develop:
- Your subject knowledge
- Communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strategic principles
- Decision making skills
- Your self awareness and how to develop into the kind of business leader you want to be.
The following areas are covered in the course:
- Programme Induction
- Project Finance Risk Analysis & Structuring/Documentation
- Business Strategy
- Commercial Contracts in Project Finance
- Executive Leadership
- Advanced International Marketing
- Modern Market Project Finance Practice
Year 2 Options - Choice of one of the following modules
- Information Management
- Management Perspectives
Year 2 - Plus
- Research Methods
- Business Transformation Project
- Applied Project
Please visit the course provider's website for a more detailed breakdown.
Application and Admission Requirements
The MBA in Project Finance will benefit anybody currently working in or with Project Finance Globally. From new starters or those with 1-5 years’ experience or those with more experience that have a desire to achieve a qualification at MBA level. Your fellow Project Finance MBA students will include professionals from a diverse range of countries and roles, creating a rich network of knowledge to enhance your learning. Imagine the benefits of learning alongside peers such as:
- Managers and executives from banks and financial institutions
- Industry professionals providing services to the sector
- Professionals in the investment sector
- Auditing, compliance and regulatory professionals
- Technical specialists looking to widen their knowledge of the sector
- Professionals from government organisations (development agencies and ECA’s etc.)
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification
- Individuals who do not hold an undergraduate honours degree must have a minimum of 5 years' senior managerial experience and could be required to submit a GMAT test result of at least 550
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the project finance industry or some other similar sector
- Fluency in English, spoken and written (refer to the course provider for further details)
Degree and diploma etc.
Participants who complete this course will obtain an MBA in Project Finance.
Participants will also benefit from:
- Entry into an exclusive network of industry leaders
- Obtaining study notes and learning material that can be accessed and printed through the online platform
- Guidance from an expert faculty
- Eligibility to join professional institutes such as the Chartered Institute of Management
- Receiving access to academics and experts in the project finance industry
- Receiving access to academics and experts in business and management
- Eligibility to study towards a PhD or DProf
- A lifetime membership of the Middlesex University Alumni Association
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The MBA in Project Finance course costs £14,800.
Application deadline: 14 August 2017
An early bird discount is available and costs £13,800 for bookings received by 02 June 2017.
Provider: IFF Training
IFF Training and Middlesex University Business School - MBA in Project Finance
In turbulent financial markets, sound decision-making, risk-free partnering and obtaining desired results are essential. IFF are specialists in navigating these areas. IFF Training, established in 1991, is a specialist training organisation focusing on individuals in global financial markets, providing them with...
Contact information for IFF Training
30-32 Mortimer Street
W1W 7RE London