Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International MBA (Full-time)
3 options : Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Luxury Management or Sports Management
- To enhance your expertise with a multidisciplinary approach.
- To address managers and leaders desirous of accelerating their careers through an innovative and entrepreneurial vision of management.
- To boost your employability with the acquisition of the most solicited skills.
- Business English
- Strategy and innovation: strategic management, innovation management
- Accounting and finance: financial analysis, corporate finance
- Value and process architecture: Logistics/supply chain management, IT management
- Management and organization: HR and international, organizational behaviors
- Marketing and international operations: marketing, international operations
- Performance management: managerial accounting, management control
- Quantitative decision support methodes: managerial economics, quantitative support methods
- Business game
- Managerial development and leadership: intercultural team management, emotional intelligence and CSR
- Capstone project (End of studies professional thesis)
Focus in entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business model
- New product development
- From business opportunity to business plan
- Transforming the organization (Corporate entrepreneurship)
Focus in sports management
- Sports environment and global market
- Management strategy and sport industry
- Managing international sports events
- Sports marketing strategy
Focus in luxury management
- Evolution of the luxury sector, corporate codes and strategies
- Creativity and brand identity in the luxury sector
- Distribution and experiential marketing
- Digital and social media marketing in the luxury sector
Want to know more?For more information about International MBA (Full-time), please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Bac+4 in any field / RNCP degree, level 2 minimum / M1
- Professionals with 3 years’ full-time experience, with a bachelor degree (Bac+3)
- English skills: Results of an English test (TOEFL /IELTS / TOEIC) C1 level, compulsory for all non-native applicants, or those who obtained their higher education qualification in English (1 year minimum).
Degree and diploma etc.
- To acquire a 360° vision of the fundamentals of administration and management.
- To understand value creation processes, key success and performance factors while respecting the criteria for a positive social impact.
- To seize the opportunity to develop one’s business plan or to conduct an in-depth analysis of a given sector with a professional and personal development perspective.
- To learn how to ask the right questions, and how to solve diverse problems that are relevant in a collective context.
EDC PARIS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Located in the business district of Paris La Defense, EDC Paris Business School is the reference in entrepreneurial leadership since 1950. 1st in entrepreneurship with a rate of business creation 3 times higher than an other great business school (20%...
Find out more about this International MBA (Full-time) - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available