Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance
The Master of Business Administration (MBA), has become the academic career boost for both entrepreneurs and corporate workers. Globalization demands MBA graduates with a truly international business education.
With our Master in Business Administration degree, you will gain the necessary skills and tools to be able to take over challenging positions with managerial responsibility. For students without previous education in Business, the MBA is the perfect program to qualify yourself for managerial positions.
Our MBA connects theory and practice and is taught by instructors with significant experience in their profession. Small groups allow for a very interactive education. As our MBA students need to have job experience to be able to enroll, the individual experiences and backgrounds of each and every student make classes even more enjoyable. Our faculty members use activating elements such as case studies, simulations, projects and presentations to give every student an opportunity to easily connect the gained knowledge with their personal experiences.
If you are looking to advance your career in financial management, or to pursue a career in the finance sector or department of a company, then the MBA in Finance will enable you to make the leap into management roles from an existing position, or prepare you to enter a new role at a Areas of study.
Management subjects address key issues of strategy, marketing, operations, human resources, accounting and financial planning, studied in parallel with deeper international corporate finance and investment modules. Options include consultancy and multi-unit management. Students acquire research skills, which they can apply to academic or industrial projects.
Example courses include:
- Management Accounting & Finance
- Business Operations
- Corporate Finance
- Financial and Monetary Economics
- Business Statistics
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
Want to know more?For more information about Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.5 or equivalent. Click here for an overview of the equivalent scores. The TOEFL Code of Wittenborg is 4889.
- If the student’s IELTS score is not sufficient and they have at least a 5.0, they can receive a conditional acceptance to the Master programs and must participate in a Business English Preparation Program. Once the student passes the IELTS with 6.5, they can enter their respective program at the next intake.
3 Years Professional Work Experience
- The applicant must have completed three years of professional work experience, after graduating from a bachelor degree, in order to be eligible for this program
- Applicants are requested to provide 2 reference letters: 2 from their Employer OR 1 Academic and 1 Employer
Degree and diploma etc.
Master of Business Administration
Expenses / Tuition Fees
€6,100 per semester
The New European College is an international business school in Munich, which offers a modern business education based on the delicate balance between theory and practice. Located in Munich, one of the richest and most prosperous cities in Europe students...
Find out more about this Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available