Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Specialised Programme in Quantitative Finance
The objective of the Specialised Programme in Quantitative Finance is to train top level specialists able to advance in today’s global financial sector characterised by constant change and continuous innovation. This 12-month programme has been developed to help graduates from engineering schools and universities, possessing a strong background in mathematics, computer science, physics and similar areas of expertise, launch their career in quantitative finance. After completing this specialised programme, graduates take up various positions like Risk Manager, Financial Engineer or ‘Quant’, Asset Manager, Fund Manager and others.
Application and Admission Requirements
Admission is based on the following elements:
- A Master’s degree in any field
Please note: Bachelor's degree may be accepted for excellent profiles
- Official Management Aptitude Test Score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT (optional)
- English Proficiency test (optional) We remind you this program is fully delivered in English. Therefore, English full proficiency is required for you to be admitted, follow courses and efficiently interact with the other members of the cohort. For the Admission Process, your English level will be evaluated taking into consideration 3 different fundamentals:
- Examination of all written and redactional elements within the application file.
- The Video Interview
- Potential Face to face or Skype interview, if the Admission Board requires it.
Degree and diploma etc.
Specialised Master in Quantitative Finance
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Contact emlyon business school for information on fees.
emlyon business school - Educating entrepreneurs for the world
emlyon business school, created in 1872, stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations and is ranked in the top 100 for Global Employability by the Times Higher Education - University Rankings 2017. Choosing to study...