Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
emlyon business school
emlyon business school - Educating entrepreneurs for the world
emlyon business school, created in 1872, stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations and is ranked in the top 100 for Global Employability by the Times Higher Education - University Rankings 2017. Choosing to study at emlyon business school is choosing to study in a resolutely international environment, fully connected to today's business world.
Top 3 reasons to study here
- emlyon business school is ranked in the top 100 in the world for Global Employability (#2 Business School in France, #27 in the world) by The Times Higher Education
- emlyon business school stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB).
- With a by-line based on the “early maker” concept where by students are highly encouraged to develop their entrepreneurial spirit and experiment, emlyon business school is a place where you nurture your ideas to make them reality.
Key points about emlyon business school today:
- 5 campuses: Ecully, Paris, Saint Etienne, Shanghai (China), Casablanca (Morocco)
- 5 750 students from 83 different nationalities
- 29,000 alumni in 118 countries
- 160 academic partners worldwide
- 46 % of Faculty with an international profile
- 1600 partner companies
|Specialised Programme in Quantitative Finance||16 months||Paris|
|MSc in Management - European Triple Degree - Grande Ecole||2 years||Ecully|
|MSc in Management - Grande Ecole||Ecully|
|Hospitality & Tourism|
|MSc in International Hospitality Management||16 months||Ecully|
|MSc in Digital Marketing & Data Science||16 months||Paris|
|MSc in Luxury Management & Marketing||16 months||Paris|
|MSc in Sports Industry Management||16 months||Paris|
Request information - obligation free
Hospitality & Tourism
emlyon business school
MBA Reviews by students
Average rating 5
Business evolves. EMLYON Business School is characterised by its energy, creativity, and ability to transmit entrepreneurial values. Jennifer Sallis Corporate Training Direc...
Since the beginning of the MBA we started working seriously in our future career development. We got support not only from the alumni organisation but also from many other depa...
We at Citigroup value the entrepreneurial approach and the intercultural team management skills demonstrated by MBA graduates from European business schools like EMLYON. We find...