Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
The Executive EMBA offered by Warsaw University of Technology Business School is a 2-year, part-time program, co-founded by prestigious universities – HEC Paris, the London Business School, the Norwegian School of Economics. This online MBA program is designed to address the needs of professional business leaders, by enhancing student's business skills and knowledge of business.
What makes Warsaw University of Technology Business School's MBA unique?
- New standard of quality in executive education and the first fully international EMBA programme in Central Europe
- 23 years of experience and the fruitful cooperation with Founding Partners
- Strategic alliance between two renowned business schools: WUT Business School and the Central European University Business School, founded by George Soros and operating in Budapest
- Enhanced international cooperation with Baltic Management Institute in Vilnius (Lithuania) and Chandragupt Institute of Management in Patna (India)
- Broad selection of elective classes available in Warsaw, Budapest, and Vilnius
- Personal Development Program including complex competencies diagnosis, individual feedback sessions and group workshops reinforcing interpersonal skills indispensable for managers
- High academic standards and modern teaching methods combined a real life approach and practical relevance of the programme
- Multicultural environment – international faculty and students, English as the only language of instruction
- Certificate for completing joint WUT/CEU Katalyst EMBA programme, apart from MBA obtained from WUT (for the Warsaw based students).
- Special module in New York city, China and India
The Katalyst EMBA is the result of a yearlong intensive planning effort and budding strategic cooperation by highly regarded and experienced business schools. The program will leverage the deep knowledge, resources, experience and creative imagination of faculty and students at all institutions.
Application and Admission Requirements
- MA degree and minimum 3 years of professional experience OR
- BA degree and minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Candidates must demonstrate good knowledge of English and take analytical predispositions test
- An important part of the recruitment process is individual interview which aims to evaluate the candidate in terms of experience in managing people his motivation and plans for the future
Degree and diploma etc.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
*Course fee is paid in eight installments.
Warsaw University of Technology Business School's programs offers a unique cross-cultural and interactive challenge. Students are virtually guaranteed excellent career opportunities in the international arena. The quality of the degree and its international standing are ensured through the participation of...
Find out more about this Executive EMBA Katalyst - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available