Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Executive MBA (Executive Education)
3 options: entrepreneurship and innovation, luxury management, sports management
- To provide training in the fundamentals of managerial practices, by developing a clear vision and understanding of a company's global and strategic vision.
- To build self-awareness skills
- To foster the ability to analyze and adapt to the challenges of the various stakeholders and shareholders, even in complex situations
- To develop managerial potential without losing ethical and balanced community awareness
- To promote professional integration and provide training in the best practices of the luxury, sports, innovation and entrepreneurship sectors
- Business English (Introduction)
- Strategy and innovation: strategic management, innovation management
- Accounting and finance: financial analysis, corporate finance
- Value and process architecture: Logistics/supply chain management, IT management
- Management and organization: HR and international, organizational behaviors
- Marketing and international operations: marketing, international operations
- Performance management: managerial accounting, management control
- Quantitative decision support methodes: managerial economics, quantitative support methods
- Business game
- Managerial development and leadership: intercultural team management, emotional intelligence and CSR
- Capstone project (End of studies professional thesis)
- Monitoring and independent work
- Career advancement (Coaching)
- Learning Expedition: study trip to the EAE (Business School in Barcelona)
Focus in entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business model
- New product development
- From business opportunity to business plan
- Transforming the organization (Corporate entrepreneurship)
Focus in sports management
- Sports environment and global market
- Management strategy and sport industry
- Managing international sports events
- Sports marketing strategy
Focus in luxury management
- Evolution of the luxury sector, corporate codes and strategies
- Creativity and brand identity in the luxury sector
- Distribution and experiential marketing
- Digital and social media marketing in the luxury sector
Want to know more?For more information about Executive MBA (Executive Education), please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- At minima a validated M1. A B+3 level may be considered but dependant on a relevant managerial experience
- Between 5 and 10 years of confirmed professional experience.
- Recommended level of English: B2
- Ability to present a professional project
- Good resistance to work and stress
Degree and diploma etc.
- Ability to lead collective and personal decision-making processes and appropriate responsiveness to complex and diverse situations.
- To strengthen managerial skills in all disciplines and develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- To demonstrate critical thinking skills and the capacity to display ethical principles
- To deliver quality oral and written presentations
- To put into practice general theories and concepts in marketing, accounting, finance, IT, supply chain and organizations
EDC PARIS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Located in the business district of Paris La Defense, EDC Paris Business School is the reference in entrepreneurial leadership since 1950. 1st in entrepreneurship with a rate of business creation 3 times higher than an other great business school (20%...
Find out more about this Executive MBA (Executive Education) - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available