Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Science (M.Sc) Audit and Management Control
Internal control and audit: key professions:
- The audit or management control manager is the driving force behind propositions for improving risk management and strengthening the effectiveness of a company.
- In addition to the core roles, there are transversal and managerial roles: professional monitoring, training operations staff, quality monitoring.
- Business environment: IFRS standards, Taxation, Financial markets
- Accounting & Control: Accounting management, Consolidated accounts, Management control
- Evaluation: Financial analysis, Creating value in a business plan, Private equity
- Tools & techniques: Financial mathematics, advanced IT tools, financial databases (Reuters, etc.)
- Fundamentals of management: Finance: KPI, HR & Team management, Corporate strategy, Change management, Business plans
- Learning through Business Games
- Professional development
Want to know more?For more information about Master of Science (M.Sc) Audit and Management Control, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
Master of Science M.Sc In 2: for holders of a Bac +4 minimum, and professionals wishing to take on key responsibilities in a short-term project.
Degree and diploma etc.
- To master audit and accounting techniques and the relevant tools.
- To manage company performance from the budget to recommendations and general management.
- To track and measure risks in order to improve company management
EDC PARIS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Located in the business district of Paris La Defense, EDC Paris Business School is the reference in entrepreneurial leadership since 1950. 1st in entrepreneurship with a rate of business creation 3 times higher than an other great business school (20%...
Find out more about this Master of Science (M.Sc) Audit and Management Control - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available