Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Obtain a part-time MBA from Sacred Heart University
The Sacred Heart University, Jack Welch College of Business has designed their part-time MBA program for the professional who is working but also desires to improve their knowledge and skills through further study. Evening classes provide the student with the flexibility to balance a busy work schedule and family life with studies.
The MBA program provides the professional with a solid grasp of the many complex aspects of business and equips them with the tools to become effective leaders. Some of the focus areas include, economics, statistics, management, accounting, professional planning, finance management, social and legal responsibilities in business, and many more. The objective of the MBA program is to produce well-rounded, competent individuals who could fulfill leadership positions and have a positive impact on the world of business.
The duration of the course is 18 months and classes are held in the evenings from 18h30 to 21h30. The flexibility of the course allows students to complete their studies at their own pace.
Benefits of doing the part-time MBA
- Based on the American MBA program so all classes are conducted in English.
- Flexibility allows the student to complete the course at their own pace.
- Classes are held in the evenings for the student's convenience.
- Faculty is from SHU's main campus in Fairfield, Connecticut and their campus in Luxembourg. Their global mix of practitioners have strong academic qualifications.
- Two-week study trip to Asia or their campus in the USA.
- Students have access to SHU's extensive library and databases.
- Professional planning for academic and career goals.
- An MBA in Luxembourg gives the student access to a diverse international student body that is comprised of individuals from over 40 countries.
Application and Admission Requirements
Rolling admissions: No deadlines.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on 4.0 scale.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test). A minimum score of 400 is required.
- TOEFL or other proof of English proficiency. A minimum score of 570 is required. This requirement is waived for individuals who are working and/or have studied in an English language environment.
Degree and diploma etc.
Students who have successfully completed the part-time MBA program will receive a Master of Business Administration degree.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The entire program costs €25,920 plus foundation course costs (where required).
Visit SHU's website for information about financial aid and scholarships.
* Under certain conditions, Luxembourg residents may seek financial assistance from Government through CEDIES.
Study at the Sacred Heart University in Luxembourg
Obtain your Master of Business Administration degree from The Sacred Heart University (SHU), Jack Welch College of Business & Technology. This renowned institution has been offering graduate programs and management courses since 1991 and is recognised by the Luxembourg Ministry...
Watch the Video
Find out more about this Part-time MBA - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available