Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
PhD in Management Sciences and Business Administration
- To transfer to PhD students world-class cutting-edge research and scientific knowledge in the areas of economics and applied economics.
- To involve the doctoral students in the research work of leading academics and to achieve results that are internationally recognized; mentor-student relationship building.
- To involve the doctoral students in assignments that provide training in the fundamentals, in order to encourage PhD students to continue their academic work.
- To build a wide range of international scientific-research network with institutions recognized in the disciplines both domestically and internationally.
Fields of Research
- Agricultural economics
- Management science
Want to know more?For more information about PhD in Management Sciences and Business Administration, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
Master’s degree. Intermediate (B2) English knowledge (TOEFL, IELTS, Attestation of Language Proficiency in case of former studies taught in English).
Prerequisites for Obtaining a Doctoral Degree
- The successful completion of a combined final exam.
- At least two or three publications of academic work (at least one in a refereed national journal, or equivalent book, excerpt or chapter of a book, and at least one in a refereed international journal, book or equivalent, excerpt or chapter of a book, or at least two non-refereed foreign journals or equivalent, book, excerpt or chapter of a book).
- The defending of a doctoral dissertation in-house and in a public debate.
Degree and diploma etc.
Classification of the degree certificate: PhD
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The tuition fee is 5500 EUR/Academic Year
University of Pannonia
The University of Pannonia, located in a picturesque and scenic environment near Lake Balaton, with the headquarters in the city of Veszprém, and campuses in several towns of the Central-Transdanubian region, is a public university that provides quality education within...
Find out more about this PhD in Management Sciences and Business Administration - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available