Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Science (M.Sc) Corporate Finance
A fast-growing sector:
- The financial and insurance sectors have created nearly 67,600 new jobs over the past fifteen years, and 248,000 jobs are to be filled in the banking and insurance sectors between 2012-2022
- Strong demand for executive positions due to the growing need for high value-added services
- Professions focusing on control, credit management, reporting, treasury and risk management and financial communication
- Business environment: IFRS standards, Taxation, Financial markets
- Accounting & Control: Accounting management, Consolidated accounts, Management control
- Evaluation: Financial analysis, Creating value in a business plan, Private equity
- Tools & techniques: Financial mathematics, advanced IT tools, financial databases (Reuters, etc.)
- Fundamentals of management: Finance KPI, HR & Team management, Corporate strategy, Change management, Business plans
- Learning through Business Games
- Professional development: Personal development (Skills Portfolio), Business English
Want to know more?For more information about Master of Science (M.Sc) Corporate Finance, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
- Master of Science M.Sc In 1: for holders of a Bac +3 (Bachelor, etc.)
- Master of Science M.Sc In 2: for holders of a Bac +4 minimum, and professionals with prior experience in the field of management and finance.
Degree and diploma etc.
- Intensive program designed to train financial managers capable of taking on key roles in companies and working on every aspect of their financial policy (budget, control, management, tax)
- Teaching programs that are revised and adapted twice yearly to meet the changing needs of the labour market
- programs over 2 academic years offering education in professional and cross-disciplinary skills
EDC PARIS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Located in the business district of Paris La Defense, EDC Paris Business School is the reference in entrepreneurial leadership since 1950. 1st in entrepreneurship with a rate of business creation 3 times higher than an other great business school (20%...
Find out more about this Master of Science (M.Sc) Corporate Finance - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available