Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
16-Month MBA with internship
Obtain an MBA from Sacred Heart University while doing a paid internship
The MBA with internship course is a 16-month management training course offered by Sacred Heart University, Jack Welch College of Business. They provide a rich learning experience while at the same time, expose the student to real world business experience. An MBA in Luxembourg is the ideal solution for the individual looking to complete an MBA abroad.
Courses usually commence in August and students are required to do a 6-9 month internship that normally starts in November and ends around July of the following year. SHU conducts classroom sessions daily from 18h30 to 21h30 as well as an occasional Saturday morning class. Students attend their internships during the day.
Intensive preparatory courses are provided during July and August specifically for students who have never taken courses in management, statistics or economics.
Benefits of doing the MBA with internship course
- American MBA, AACSB accredited.
- All courses taught in English.
- 6 - 9 Months paid internship and includes individual coaching and mentoring.
- Paid internships are with companies like PricewaterhouseCoopers, Cargolux Airlines International S.A., Brown Brothers, Harriman, ArcelorMittal, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg, Lombard International Assurance S.A., ATOZ, SES and UBS.
- Faculty is from SHU's campus in Luxembourg as well as their main campus in Fairfield, Connecticut, USA. Students therefore access a global mix of practitioners who have strong academic qualifications.
- Students receive access to SHU's extensive library and databases.
- An MBA in Luxembourg gives the student the opportunity to be a part of a diverse international student body that is comprised of individuals from 40 countries.
- Under certain conditions MBA graduates who are non-EU/EEA can obtain a work permit in Luxembourg for an additional 2 years.
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited.
- Recognized by The Princeton Review Guide as one of the best business schools and best colleges in 2017, ensuring you the highest caliber of education.
- Closely connected to the corporate community of Luxembourg, the business school provides students an opportunity for a paid internship at an international company.
Application and Admission Requirements
Deadlines for applications: 1 March for non-EU students and 1 June for European/EEA students.
Early bird offer: Candidates applying before 31 December will receive a 10% discount on tuition.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with a Grade Point Average of 3.0 on 4.0 scale.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) - minimum score of 500.
- TOEFL or other proof of English proficiency - minimum score of 570. This requirement is waived for individuals who have studied and/or are working in an English language environment.
Degree and diploma etc.
Students who successfully completed the MBA with internship program will receive a Master of Business Administration degree.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The entire program costs €34,900 plus foundation course costs (where required).
Visit SHU's website for information about financial aid and scholarships.
Study at the Sacred Heart University in Luxembourg
Obtain your Master of Business Administration degree from The Sacred Heart University (SHU), Jack Welch College of Business. This renowned institution has been offering graduate programs and management courses since 1991 and is recognised by the Luxembourg Ministry of Higher...
Watch the Video
Find out more about this MBA with internship - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available