Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
IMM Global EMBAMIP Politecnico di Milano
IMM Global EMBA
IMM Global EMBA
MIP and Purdue University partnered to offer Executive MBAs the IMM Global EMBA. This program is designed to provide high-quality business education to executive professionals who want to expand the scope of their careers, develop their managerial skills and deal with challenges in increasingly complex organizations around the world. Managers will learn how to operate globally, give back to the community and create a path for the future of business and more.
During this Global MBA program students can expect the following:
- 19-months, 5 face-to-face modules + distance learning
- A blend of face-to-face and distance learning to balance career development with executive education.
- Global mindset with local sensitivity and international networking
- Class modules in Europe, North and South America, and China
- Academic and management expertise
- Electives and exchanges
- Career coaching
- Student club activities
Application and Admission Requirements
Suitable candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree (in any discipline)
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Proficiency in English
- Strong motivation
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
Send an information request to learn more about the selection process for this program.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be awarded an Executive Master of Business Administration from MIP Politecnico di Milano.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The tuition fee for the IMM Global EMBA at MIP is € 79,000.
Live updates from MIP Politecnico di Milano
Provider: MIP Politecnico di Milano
An International Experience at MIP Politecnico di Milano School of Management
Founded in 1979 as a Consortium between the Politecnico di Milano and many Italian institutions and several leading public and private industrial groups, today MIP is a non-for-profit consortium limited company. MIP and the Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering together make...