Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc Project ManagementArden Study Center Berlin
MSc Project Management
Taking this programme will enable you to manage and deliver international projects. You will also gain skills in effectively analysing data and using it for improved planning.
This programme is also accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM), which is the biggest professional certification body in the UK.
Programme taught in English in Germany.
Application and Admission Requirements
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% of above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted, degree's should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
- Non-standard entry
- Work experience and qualification route
- You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years professional work experience.
If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
Are you leading projects in your current role, or would like to begin a career that would involve project management? This course is perfect to build the skills and knowledge to drive your career forward, or to start a new role in this field.
Degree and diploma etc.
- Project Management Techniques
- Management of Projects
- Project Analytics
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Sustainability in Theory and Practice
- Quality Management
- Research Project
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Part-time € 15,000 Full-time € 15,000
Arden University offer payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
Arden University Berlin
Since 1990 Arden University has been dedicated to providing students across the globe with access to higher education. Arden University Berlin combines the long term benefits of earning a British degree with the extraordinary advantage of studying in a major...
No reviews available