Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Business Innovation Programme - BIP
This Business Innovation programme focuses on dealing with innovation in the broad field of management and is designed for managers who lead teams and resources. This programme helps participants acquire the skills needed to manage and lead innovation projects in any capacity, industry or department.
The curriculum will cover a broad range of topics to help participants succeed in their organisations and personal career. Modules include:
- Strategic Analysis for Innovation
- Innovation Management
- Building the Innovative Organisation
- Leadership for Innovation
Application and Admission Requirements
In order to be accepted into the BIP programme, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Professional Experience: Candidates will have at least five years professional experience in positions of responsibility.
- Academic Record: A University degree from a recognised institution of higher education.
- English Proficiency: Ability to participate effectively in a programme conducted in English.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
This full cost of this programme is €15,600.
Blending Century-old Tradition with Modern Business Trends
Deusto Business School stands out for being the only Business School in Spain that has been operating for centuries. It has lead the training of business leaders at its two locations: La Comercial - part of the Bilbao campus since 1916...