Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Masters in Business Administration in International ManagementHochschule Pforzheim - Business School
Masters in Business Administration in International Management
Established in 1995, the MBA program in International Management at Hochschule Pforzheim Business School is recognised as the first state-accredited MBA program in Germany. It covers key ideas from generalist, international and profound classical management foundations for topics such as sustainable globalisation, business dynamic and innovation management.
Students taking this programme will enjoy benefits such as gaining exposure to some of the world's most powerful companies, being privy to company projects, and having exposure to visits and guest lectures. Courses are practice-oriented and qualified instructors offer learners a professional and academic edge that affords them a competitive advantage in the industry.
The programme can be completed over 4 semesters or only 3 semesters for students who hold a bachelor's degree in business/economics. The programme is taught entirely in English. A fully integrated German course will also be offered to enhance your language profile.
Application and Admission Requirements
In order to apply to this program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Good undergraduate (Bachelor) degree from an internationally accredited university
- Two years of full-time work experience after first university degree
- GMAT: expected score 550 or equivalent score in GRE (for applicants with a degree from Germany, Austria or Switzerland, GMAT is not required)
- Proficiency in English: TOEFL (100 Internet-based, 250 computer-based or 600 paper-based) or IELTS (7.0). Except for native speakers or if the applicant’s first degree is taught entirely in English.
- A motivation letter and an essay on extra-curricular activities (one page each)
- Photo & Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of University Certificate and Transcript
- High School Certificate
- Interview (in person or by telephone)
Degree and diploma etc.
Programme graduates will receive a Masters in International Business Management from Hochschule Pforzheim - Business School.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Contact the provider via the information request button to learn about the costs involved in undertaking this program.
Provider: Hochschule Pforzheim - Business School
Hochschule Pforzheim dates back to 1877, and is a leading Germany university that is renowned for its interdisciplinary thinking, dynamic programmes and highly qualified faculty. The university has a close relationship with the surrounding business community and has an outstanding...
Contact information for Hochschule Pforzheim - Business School
Hochschule Pforzheim - Business School