Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Part-Time Master in ManagementWHU Otto Beisheim School of Management
Part-Time Master in Management
The 17-month part-time program is a pre-experience program that offers tailor-made professional development for candidates, who wish to maximize their impact within a business by pursuing a Master's degree.
Designed to be integrative and complementary, the Part-Time Master in Management Program, allows you to study in parallel to your current employment. Thus, it allows you to balance work with your studies. Lectures take place four days per month (Thursday – Sunday). This guarantees more flexibility in your schedule to coordinate your studies with your work. The program includes a study abroad week during the last month of your study period. The international module takes place in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- General Management and Economics
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Digital Technology Strategy
- Managerial Finance
- International Marketing Management
- Supply and Logistics
- Advanced Controlling
- Managing the Human Side of Organizations
- Capstone Module Abroad
Want to know more?For more information about Part-Time Master in Management, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with at least 180 ECTS
- Minimum of one year professional working experience
- International experience of at least three months
- Language skills in English certified by standardized test or equivalent verification (e.g. nationality, semester abroad, business language)
- Proof of strong analytical and quantitative skills (GMAT/GRE/TM-BASE)
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tution fee for EU and Non-EU students: 30,000 EUR.
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management pursues excellence in everything it does. This philosophy is underscored by our claim “Excellence in Management Education.” We achieve our goal of excellence through the motivation and dedication of WHU students and staff...
Find out more about this Part-Time Master in Management - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available