Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc Engineering ManagementArden Study Center Berlin
MSc Engineering Management
Take your career to the next level with this master's degree, giving you the insights and skills you need to reach a managerial level within the engineering field. You will learn how to successfully manage day to day projects as well as long-term, complex initiatives such as ensuring quality management, sustainability, and supply chain and operations.
Programme taught in English in Germany.
Application and Admission Requirements
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% of above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted, degree's should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
- Non-standard entry
- Work experience and qualification route
- You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years professional work experience.
If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
Who is Engineering Management for?
Those who are already pursuing a career in engineering and who want to move into managerial positions will find this course the perfect guide to success.
Degree and diploma etc.
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management Techniques
- Sustainability in Theory and Practice
- Risk Management and Innovation
- Quality Management
- Data Handling and Decision Making
- Research Project
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Part-time € 15,000 Full-time € 15,000. Arden University offer payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
Arden University Berlin
Since 1990 Arden University has been dedicated to providing students across the globe with access to higher education. Arden University Berlin combines the long term benefits of earning a British degree with the extraordinary advantage of studying in a major...
No reviews available