Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master of Science (M.Sc In) Data Science & Business Analysis
The Master of Science (M.Sc In) degrees offered at EDC Paris Business School are innovative programmes that build on an initial degree and strengthen expertise in a specialised field or sector.
Our MSc - Data Science & Business Analysis combines a technical and business approach. Its purpose is therefore to put data analysis and big data at the service of "business" and "strategic" decision-making in fields as diverse as marketing, operations management and finance.
The participants will thus acquire an in-depth knowledge of the latest methods for structuring, analyzing and visualizing data, enabling them to solve business problems.
EDC Paris Business School’s DNA, represented by experience-based pedagogy by means of projects or missions, will naturally be privileged.
At the completion of this degree course, each participant will have acquired skills in the 4 interconnected fields of data science:
- Information Systems & Computing: use of management software, databases, Machine Learning and Data Science
- Mathematics & Statistics: Data Analysis, Machine Learning et Data Science
- Business & Fields of expertise: project management, marking, finance and operational excellence
- Communication & Impact: data visualization, communication skills and cross-functional management
Work-study program with a professionalization contract
Want to know more?For more information about Master of Science (M.Sc In) Data Science & Business Analysis, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
The selection process begins in February 2020. Course start 2020/2021:
- From European Union : september 2020 and march 2021
- International students : september 2020 and march 2021
Profile of the candidates
Master of Science M.Sc In 1: for holders of a Bac +3 (Bachelor) minimum, and professionals wishing to take on key responsibilities in a short-term project.
Master of Science M.Sc In 2: for holders of a Bac +4 minimum, and professionals wishing to take on key responsibilities in a short-term project.
Admission on application and motivational interview.
Degree and diploma etc.
- Master of Science - Data Science & Business Analysis with the possibility of obtaining an RNCP* title of Level 7 (formerly Level I) equivalent to five years of higher education.
- Graduates will be ex officio alumni of EDC Paris Business School in the same way as holders of the Grande Ecole program.
*The delivery of the NMCP certification is the responsibility of the certifier and is the object of a specific procedure. Training in this program can be carried out on a work-study basis under a professionalization contract subject to validation of the latter by EDC Paris Business School. However, in accordance with French law, it is not open to first-time students. Indeed, to be eligible for this scheme, foreign students must spend their first year studying in France in initial training.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
- From European Union: 25 000 Euros (or 15 600 Euros for 1 year - M.Sc In 2)
- International students: 25 000 Euros (or 15 600 Euros for 1 year - M.Sc In 2)
EDC PARIS BUSINESS SCHOOL
Located in the business district of Paris La Defense, EDC Paris Business School is the reference in entrepreneurial leadership since 1950. 1st in entrepreneurship with a rate of business creation 3 times higher than an other great business school (20%...
Find out more about this Master of Science (M.Sc In) Data Science & Business Analysis - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available