Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International Graduate Center Bremen - Intercultural competence & diversity for new generations of leaders
The International Graduate Center is collaborative academic initiative between the University of Applied Sciences Bremen and the Graduate School for Management and Leadership. Since 2001, IGC has prepared new generations of business leaders through their Master programs, business administration and executive education degrees.
Competitive applicants who choose IGC for their MBA studies come from 70 nations from all over the world. They share and grow their intercultural competence by joining the Business Administration Degrees offered by IGC and their partners in the IBSA network. The programme curricula designed by the faculty at IGC are rooted in the experience of generations of business professionals. The graduate degrees follow state-of-the-art innovation in business administration and offer the best resources and network exposure for candidates to start successful careers in top management positions.
Why choose a Business Administration degree at IGC?
With over 900 graduates over the past 12 years, IGC has maintained a strong profile among the top business school throughout the continental Europe. Choose IGC for its:
- Experience - over a decade of experience with delivering business administration programs
- Leadership & Social Responsibility - growing a responsible generation of business leaders
- International profile - diversifying a multicultural class of candidates
- Quality and Innovation - designing new curricula build on the innovative branches of today's economy
- Excellence in practice and teaching - reuniting famous academics and business professionals
- Strong business location - putting the global affairs into perspective from a central European location
- Global alumni network - growing a graduate network of over 700 alumni from 70 nations
Choose Bremen - Open the gate to a worldwide network of business partners
Studying in the former Hanseatic City of Bremen combines living in a modern and developing business centre in Germany with the atmosphere of an old, historically grown city. As a graduate student at IGC you become a part of an international community of students from all over the world that are willing to share their experience and build new networks of partners. You will always feel at home at International Graduate Center; faculty and staff are always approachable and help you integrate in the multicultural environment that IGC has to offer.
Accredited Graduate Programs recognized internationally
By choosing IGC - Hochschule Bremen you become part of an academic network of 6 universities on 3 continents, IBSA. The International Business School Alliance includes:
- International Graduate Center - Hochschule Bremen - University of Applied Sciences
- Universitat de Valencia
- The International Business Studies in Moscow
- University of North Carolina Wilmington
- University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak in Kuala Lumpur
- Novancia Business School Paris
Program curricula offered at IGC - Hochschule Bremen are accredited by external accreditation bodies - ZEvA, AQAS, AACSB and ENQA. The Central Evaluating Agency (ZEvA) is part of the European Network of Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA). All Master of Business Administration degrees offered by the International Graduate Center are German public university degrees and are also recognised by universities, governments and professional bodies worldwide.
|Hospitality & Tourism||Length||Price||Location||Reviews|
|MBA in Tourism Management||1 year||Bremen|
|International MBA||1 year||Bremen|
|International MBA - Dual Degree Program||1 year||Bremen|
|MBA in European / Asian Management||1 year||Bremen|
|MBA in Global Management||1 year||Bremen|