Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International MBA - Dual Degree Program with ESSCA, Paris/France (MBA/M.Sc)
You can start with your core modules at the IGC in Bremen and specialize in International Business Development and Consulting in the second term of your studies. This specialization is offered by the ESSCA School of Management in Paris, France.
Paris is recognized as one of the most attractive cities in the world for economic development, ranking 3rd in 2017. With ESSCA you will choose a business school with a history of more than a century. ESSCA is one of the prestigious French Grandes Ecoles and is with AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA internationally triple crown accredited.
IBSA’s International Business Development and Consulting specialization offers a wide knowledge in entrepreneurship, business models and innovation. It covers negotiating, communication and risk-assessment techniques in an international perspective. The courses at ESSCA prepare in analyzing the development of new businesses and innovations from an entrepreneurial point of view.
Apart from a high and practical education (in development and consulting) you will have the chance to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Profit from the rich cultural heritage that the city has to offer or take a walk along the Seine. ESSCA School of Management is located just twenty minutes by metro from the great Paris landmarks such as the Champs Elysées or the Eiffel Tower.
Start your IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program with the International MBA at the IGC in Germany and go to Paris for your specialization.
Field trips include: (Amsterdam, Rotterdam), Germany (Hamburg, Munich, Berlin) + excursions offered by the ESSCA
Start your IBSA Dual Degree Master’s Program with the core modules at the International Graduate Center in Germany.
- Multinational Finance Management
- Global Strategic Analysis
- Global Marketing Strategies
- Human Resource Management in the Global Environment
- International Business Law
- International Leadership (optional)
- International Business & Entrepreneurial Strategies
- Business Model Innovation & Planning
- Networks & Platforms for Business Development
- International Business Negotiation & Communication
- International Business Consulting and Support
- Risk assessment in EU and emerging countries
The topic of your master’s thesis will be linked to your specialization in International Finance and Investment.
Upcoming start dates
- Default Event Type
Degree and diploma etc.
- Degree: MBA (Germany) / M. Sc. in International Business Development and Consulting (France)
- Specialisation: International Business Development and Consulting
- Accreditation: AQAS (IGC) + AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA (ESSCA)
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Between €12,500 and €16.800, depending on the chosen partner university (plus semester fee of €325)
- Part in October/ September
- Part in January/ February
The International Graduate Center is collaborative academic initiative between the University of Applied Sciences Bremen and the Graduate School for Management and Leadership. Since 2001, IGC has prepared new generations of business leaders through their Master programs, business administration and...