Which MBA to do after BTEC studies? - Forum

8/14/2014 8:46 AM   Sholack

Hiiii... I am a btech 3rd year ec student....I wish to do an MBA after my btech degree...but I don't know where to go for coaching, materials to study...please help me....

RE: Which MBA to do after BTEC studies?
8/14/2014 4:45 PM   SearchMBA

Hi Sholack,

The first step in deciding on an MBA is to consider your career goals and which industry you wish to work in. You can start by browsing our MBA listings and guides to get an idea of what is out there. 

To prepare for an MBA:

Many schools vary in their specific admissions requirements, but you will generally be asked for the following:

• A bachelor degree
  • GMAT or GRE scores (free study guides are available online and more info here and here.)
  • Letters of recommendation from professional or academic sources
  • An essay stating intent
  • Possibly 2-3 years of professional full-time work experience (not required by all MBAs)

Hope this is helpful,

SearchMBa

9/2/2014 2:20 PM   charlie
You should do all of those things online, no need to pay for it unless you really need someone to teach it to you.

9/18/2014 11:22 AM   Andrea
GMAT, GRE and all the other test preps have their own software and study guides online.

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login