US Student Visa - Forum

4/28/2014 1:02 PM   Aarav

It is possible to get a student visa to US by studying an online MBA?

RE: US Student Visa
4/29/2014 12:52 PM   SearchMBA

Hi Aarav,

In order to obtain an F-1 visa for study in the United States, one must be accepted/enrolled in a program that requires a minimum 18 hours of study per week , or rather, full time status. For further details on visa requirements, you should contact the United States embassy in your area or you check out the U.S. embassy in London's information page, here.

Good luck!


RE: US Student Visa
6/5/2014 4:58 PM   Pradeep

If you are enrolled in a full-time MBA program, are you then qualified for a visa?

RE: US Student Visa
9/16/2014 8:52 AM   Padmanabha
I am very interested in this as it would be good for my career to study in the United States. SearchMBA, can you provide more information on visas to the United States?

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login