Seeking information about Schulich's MBA programme in India - Forum

10/4/2010 9:16 AM   Aditya Shikhar

Hi,
I wanted to know about the MBA program in India. The exams i have to appear and eligibility criteria. Every little detail would be a help. Also a comparison between doing MBA in Schulich's Toronto or completing the same in India will also be appreciated.

Thanks

RE: Seeking information about Schulich's MBA programme in India
9/6/2012 9:22 AM   SearchMBA.com

Hi Aditya,

You can read more about our recommended MBA programs in India here.

In general, you need a sound theoretical and practical background in management.

If you consider the Schulich MBA, you should have a Bachelor degree with at least grade B, and at least 2 years of full-time work experience. If you don't have a BA/BSc degree, 8 years of full-time work experience will meet the admission criteria. The same admission requirements apply for the Schulich MBA in Toronto.

You can also consider, for instance, the Postgraduate Program in Management at the Indian School of Business - for this one, you need 2 years experience and good GMAT and TOEFL scores.

Good luck,

The SearchMBA team

7/16/2014 2:50 PM   Ana Isabel
The MBA in India includes an emphasis on the Indian markets whereas the MBA in Toronto does not. If you are planning on working and living in India, it makes much more sense to study business within your target environment.

8/18/2014 4:48 PM   DW
Schulich is great - highly recommend it!

9/10/2014 2:00 PM   Prathamesh
If I am enroled in the programme in India, can I study part of my degree in Toronto?

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login