English MBA in Rio de Janeiro - Forum

4/28/2014 4:11 PM   Jean

Can you please recommend to me some MBA programs in Rio de Janeiro that are taught in English?

RE: English MBA in Rio de Janeiro
4/29/2014 12:44 PM   SeachMBA

Hello Jean,

You can view MBA programs in Rio de Janeiro here as well as the Coppead Graduate School's Global MBA program.

Best,

SearchMBA

6/4/2014 8:22 AM   Alexander
I am considering the Global MBA program at Coppead Graduate School and learned that it takes place at all the partner universities (i.e. MBA students travel throughout the program). Is this common in MBA programs? What are the benefits of travelling around rather than really immersing your studies in one regional area?

6/5/2014 10:18 AM   SearchMBA
Hi Alexander,

That is an excellent program. This scenario is not the most typical in Global MBA programs, but it is not unheard of either. Further, travel fees are some subsistence costs are covered in the programs total student fees.

You can view the choice to travel or not based on your career focus (international or local). Accordingly, if you are internationally-minded in your career, an internationally-focused education would be highly beneficial. On the other hand, if you're goal is to work within a geographically niched industry, local knowledge is much more valuable than that you would gain from a Global MBA.

Best,

SearchMBA

10/16/2014 4:24 PM   Edward J.
Coppead Graduate School is an excellent and prestigious school both in Brazil and in the international community. In my humble opinion, a degree from Coppead Graduate School is warrant enough for any position in higher management in any company. I strongly advise you to move forward with your interest in the business schoo.

/Edward J.

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login