IE or HEC - Forum

7/11/2016 10:46 AM   tg001

Hello everyone I have been admitted to both IE & HEC MBA prog for 2017 Jan intake. I understand that similar questions have popped on this forum earlier as well, but I believe your inputs would help me a lot. I am an Indian, commerce background, 4 yrs experience Risk Advisory – FMCG Retail, Middle East. Wish to start post MBA as strategy manager, eventually moving to General Mgmt in the long run - FMCG. Can you please advise which one I should choose: 1. Ok with coming back to Gulf, but would love to have some experience in Europe. I understand Europe is no match for savings in tax free Gulf, but would be happy to work at a not-so-hot place for a change (but not in a job that pays peanuts, some difference is ok). 2. Learning itself is a big factor as well. Want to really come out transformed. 3. I understand IE has had better rankings than HEC for long (in Financial Times at least, where IE forms group A & HEC group B), but how does it all pan out in the job market, with their respective locations, placements & network? Appreciate your inputs!

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login