MBA Course Fees - Forum

7/3/2014 3:28 PM   Chamali Jayampathi
Pleas give for information about course fees, accommodation and how i can manage. Are there any part time jobs? I don't know how to pay, but I am really interested in joining. Please help me. Thanks

RE: MBA Course Fees
7/3/2014 3:41 PM   SearchMBA
Hi Chamali,

There are various ways to pay for an MBA program, which can be costly. One can either fund the program themselves via savings or a loan, apply for scholarships or get the program sponsored by a company. Tuition fees for MBA programs usually range between $10,000 and upwards of $100,000 and these fees are often paid per academic term.

Many MBA students do work while they complete their MBA, especially in the case of company-sponsored MBAs. For information on part-time jobs, you should look into the job markets of the region nearest to your business school and employment visa requirements if you are not a national of that country.

Best,

SearchMBA

RE: MBA Course Fees
8/14/2014 4:34 PM   Alex
As an American living in Singapore, I would highly recommend it. There is a budding business culture with plenty of opportunity. You could easily work on your own start-up as an aspect of your MBA study - maybe even find a program which incorporates an individual business plan.

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login