How do you apply for an MBA? - Forum

11/8/2013 9:12 AM   Sumit

i want some information on the all about of MBA. its entrance test,subjects,top insitutes,and all about MBA. please help me on this.

RE: How do you apply for an MBA?
3/24/2014 8:57 AM   SearchMBA

Hi Sumit,

As you may know, MBA stands for Master in Business Administration. MBAs come in a wide range of subjects from IT to Management to Aviation, though they all help students to build their business and management skills. You can check out which kinds of MBAs are offered here.

As for qualifications, many MBAs require an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university, results from either the GMAT or GRE tests, professional experience in management and sometimes a formal interview and skills in English. For more detailed information on MBa admissions, we've compiled helpful information here and on our FAQ.

When choosing a school or program, rankings are among the most helpful tools as they present a clear picture of each school's stregnths and weaknesses. Our rankings page lists rankings from trusted institutions like The Financial Times and The Economist.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

SeachMBA

RE: How do you apply for an MBA?
6/5/2014 5:59 PM   Vishal

I request you to guide me about the whole procedure of MBA from entrance to job...

Vishal, Student

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login