Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Kingston Distance Learning MBAKingston Business School
Kingston Distance Learning MBA
A London MBA Online - The Distance Learning MBA with Kingston Business School
The Online MBA from Kingston University is designed to provide game-changing skills and insight that is immediately applicable in actual business scenarios. With an equally rigorous curriculum as the on-campus Kingston Business MBA, the Kingston Distance Learning MBA allows candidates to get a powerful degree from anywhere in the world while continuing their career. The Kingston DLMBA has full accreditation of the AMBA, ensuring its international recognition.
The Thinking Behind the Kingston Distance Learning MBA
An MBA is a clear way to move your career forward. With a part-time online MBA, candidates get the unique ability to pursue the international favorite of business education, while continuing their professional work. Program modules, schedules and course materials are all designed for flexibility, to meet the professional demands of each candidate.
Beyond high-calibre faculty and cutting-edge online education platforms, Kingston Business School boasts a robust and thriving research culture. Primary areas of research include behavioral analysis, business modelling, creativity in business, consumer research, emerging technology, international collaboration and more. With advanced facilities and the latest developments in business research, Kingston Business School is able to effectively merge business with innovation.
Real-World Assets as a Core Theme
The Kingston Distance Learning MBA has been designed for working professionals across the globe. Its curriculum is grounded in the practical application of theory and relevance to the current business world. As such, candidates of the Kingston DLMBA are able to build knowledge in their spare time and apply it immediately in their professional lives. In fact, the benefits to employing companies will be evident in:
- Improved day-to-day and long-term management skills
- Enhanced understanding of the big picture in business strategy
- Increased ability to deal with the complexities of the modern business environment
- A holistic approach to management
The Key Values of the Kingston Distance Learning MBA
- Personalization: Candidates can choose from customisable elective pathways, ensuring that course work is in alignment with career goals
- Quality: Kingston Business School has been fully accredited by the AMBA for 25 years
- Relevance: Classroom material is of a high caliber and designed to be immediately transferable to real-life situations
- Consistency: Continuous assessment is used in lieu of traditional exams
- Support: All candidates receive an on-campus orientation and individual guidance, from wherever you are
- Affordability: Installment plans are available
- Accessibility: With multiple annual intakes, students can start studying when it suits them
Application and Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission into the Kingston Distance Learning MBA, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- A minimum of 3 years' professional management experience
- GMAT scores of approximately 620 or above (where relevant)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- For non-native speakers of English, IELTS or TOEFL scores are required
In exceptional cases, considerable work experience may be substituted for an undergraduate degree.
When applying to the Kingston Distance Learning MBA program, candidates must include the following:
- Copies of all higher education degrees, transcripts or letters of award
- In the case of considerable professional experience, evidence must be provided
- 2 letters of recommendation from professional or academic sources (at least 1 reference must be professional)
- GMAT official scores (where relevant)
- IELTS or TOEFL official scores (where relevant)
Candidates under consideration will participate in a video interview with admissions officers. Alternatively, candidates may submit a 3-minute (max) personal statement video.
Degree and diploma etc.
Master of Business Administration from Kingston Business School, Kingston University.
The Kingston Distance Learning MBA is fully accredited by the AMBA (Association of MBAs).
The Kingston Distance Learning MBA program is divided into two parts. Candidates will study a series of core modules during the first half of the program, followed by an elective curriculum during the second half. Candidates can choose to fulfill their elective requirements either via participating in designated courses or by completing an individual MBA project.
Core Modules - 120 credits
- International Business Environment
- Managing People and Organisations
- Managing Processes and Products
- Strategic IT Management
- Managing Finance Accounts
- Managing Markets and Competition
- Economics for Business
- Customer Focused Strategy
Elective Curriculum - 60 credits
Option 1 - Modular Courses
Complete 4 courses from the following selection:
- Corporate Finance
- Project Management
- Global Business
- Winning and Retaining Customers
- Change Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business Forecasting and Modelling
- Responsible Management
Option 2 - 2 Elective Courses + MBA Project
The MBA project is a valuable opportunity for students to apply theoretical concepts and knowledge into a live business context. In addition to 2 elective courses (30 credits), MBA projects may be completed for 30 credits. Projects are designed based on the interests of each student and have previously included consultancy projects, the development of a business plan for their future business and academic research projects. NB: Students must achieve a 60% or above in at least 60 credits in order to qualify for the MBA project.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tuition fees for 2014/2015
Enrolling in an MBA program is a significant commitment for MBA candidates, both personally and financially. By enrolling in a part-time distance program, candidates are able to study while maintaining part or full-time work.
The following options exist for funding and payments, beyond personal savings and company sponsorship:
- A 6-point installment plan over 3 years
- Alumni discount of 10% for Kingston University alumni
Provider: Kingston Business School
AMBA Accredited MBA Programs at Kingston Business School
A critical division of Kingston University in London, Kingston Business School offers internationally recognized MBA programs for experienced professionals. All MBAs offered by Kingston Business School are fully accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and held to the highest...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Kingston Business School
MBA Reviews by students
Average rating 4.5Based on 4 reviews
Find out more about this Kingston Distance Learning MBA - Simply fill out your details: