Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
CEU Business School - a landmark institution in the region since its inception in 1988.
CEU Business School aims at excellence in the mastery of established knowledge and was the first in the region to offer management education leading to an MBA degree. The School's International Executive MBA program was recently ranked #15 in the world by the Financial Times.
CEU combines both American and European traditions (including academic, regional and intellectual); a commitment to social services; and on its own strong academic and policy achievements which have helped to transform the strong inequalities in the region after the transition.
The diverse and talented faculty, alumnia and student body assist CEU Business School's widely known reputation. The multicultural nature of the Business School adds significant value to the executive programs offered and is one of the core values that helps define its distinctive character. Other fundamental values include the connection of practice and theory, as evidenced by close ties to the industry and a strong sense of community, created by the School’s small size and degree of closeness.
CEU Business School’s vast array of Executive Education Programs have been developed to upgrade your skills, add new competencies, and to give you the necessary knowledge and tools to enhance managerial effectiveness, and ultimately increase the overall competitiveness of your organizations.
CEU Business School, Budapest
CEU Business School is conveniently located on the green, quieter Buda side of the Danube, but still well in the center of Budapest, one of the most exciting cities in Central-Eastern Europe.
- Budapest is a vibrant, dynamic, cultural capital and regional business hub; home to 47 of the world’s top 50 multinational corporations, many with regional head offices located here.
- The Business School has modern facilities just minutes away from the heart of the city’s financial district and entertainment areas.
- As one of the newest members of the European Union, Hungary is a gateway to countries east and south who are still emerging and will eventually be acceding to the EU.
- Budapest is also home to hundreds of Alumni, occupying top positions in business and whom year after year network with our new students.
CEU Business School's internationalism:
CEU provides instruction entirely in English.
- Prominent faculty from a dozen countries.
- Each intake of students represents more than two dozen countries, from four continents.
- Alumni found in 45 nations around the world.
- Executive MBA program ranked #15 in the world by the Financial Times.
CEU Business School's programs:
- Flexible programs designed to meet the evolving needs of the marketplace.
- Undergraduate and graduate education
- Transnational MBA, designed to help business leaders better understand the broader social, political, environmental, cultural and ethical drivers and barriers to business growth in volatile and rapidly changing markets
- A truly International Executive MBA
- Small classes with participative curriculum and individual attention, creating a sense of community.
- Attention to developing the softer skills of critical thinking, leadership, teamwork, cultural awareness, and ethics.
Request information - obligation free
Watch the Video
To order information from CEU Business School, please fill out the following information:
No reviews available