Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
At CEU, we train leaders with a unique set of skills to tackle the challenges of a rapidly-changing world. Few senior leaders of today are prepared for conducting business around the globe. As a result, many in the upcoming generation of managers will be rapidly promoted into senior positions if they posses the right skills.
The One-year Accelerated MBA’s structure provides the right balance between diversity of participants and individual attention. There are three key elements to the full-time program:
- A focus on global and emerging markets management through a unique emphasis on leadership across borders combined with a simulated Boardroom Executive Exercise and a real-world Action Learning project which will allow you to apply the concepts you will have gained in the classroom.
- A rigorous set of core subjects that you would expect from an MBA program, providing you with the knowledge and skills in key functional areas such as Finance, Marketing, Operations Management and Organizational Behavior.
- Through an extensive set of elective offerings, students can concentrate on functional areas such as Finance, Marketing, Real Estate Studies, and Entrepreneurship and broaden their knowledge of the Emerging Regions: China and its Economy, The Middle East and North Africa, and the former Eastern Block.
Application and Admission Requirements
CEU Business School's MBA is a professional degree aimed on developing management skills through interactive learning methods. This program is ideally aimed at individuals with the highest professional standards, are eager to share their insights and experiences in order to maximize the learning outcome of each and every class, and finally have limitless leadership potential beyond the classroom.
Candidates for this MBA program must have:
- A Bachelor's (or higher) degree in any field from a reputable institution
- At least 3 years of postgraduate work experience
- Strong command of English, demonstrated by your TOEFL (or equivalent tests) score
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score. Although we do not have a minimum score, your classmates will typically range between mid-500s and mid-700s, with many having scored above 600. Although the GMAT is only one of several admission criteria, a high score will increase your chances of being admitted significantly.
Degree and diploma etc.
We believe that we have a responsibility to make such knowledge, sophistication and skills available to the widest number of qualified potential leaders. For that reason tuition for our unique and state-of-the-art full-time MBA program is €12,000. Therefore, a superior, highly-respected and forward-looking MBA program is now financially within reach of all qualified candidates.
*Tuition Reduction of 15% is granted to NGO and Public Institution Employees
The CEU Executive MBA
CEU also offers an Executive MBA, which is the same high quality American degree as the full-time program trans-national MBA but can be earned on a part-time basis, with no career interruption. CEU's Executive MBA starts in February each year.
CEU Business School - a landmark institution in the region since its inception in 1988.
CEU Business School aims at excellence in the mastery of established knowledge and was the first in the region to offer management education leading to an MBA degree. The School's International Executive MBA program was recently ranked #15 in the world by the...
Find out more about this One year, Full-time MBA program from Central European University - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available