General Info - Forum

10/4/2012 8:30 AM   Misan

My name is Misan Eribo a graduate of Estate Management from Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, osun state, Nigeria.

I currently work in a Global Financial brand I.e. An Asset Management company here in Nigeria and seeking further education to hone my real estate skills and ideas. I must confess that the course MBA Urban Real Estate and Infrastructure in very much in line with my career aspirations. I believe  my country also lacks manpower with these skills and really want to be among the select few with this kind of advantage. Thus, I will be glad to receive your prospectus containing information on: Entry requirements for international students, All Fees, international accreditations, Info. On partner institutions for internships, Admission deadlines & semester dates and Any useful info on student loans or scholarship if any. I will appreciate your prompt feedback to enable me take a decision soon.            

RE: General Info
10/10/2012 8:18 AM   The SearchMBA team

Hello Misan,

Your academic background in finance and asset management is extremely valuabe if you want to pursue an MBA degree in Real Estate. Take a look, for instance, at SearchMBA's recommendations here. The MSc in Real Estate Investment offered by City University in London is accredited by the Association of MBAs and Equis - so it is has a prestigious international recognition. The admission requirements include a Bachelor Degree with high academic results and a test of Enlglish as a foreign language. You also need two academic references from your mentors or former professors. 

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login