Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International Business and Export Management
This study program gives the opportunity to obtain two master's degrees simultaneously. Master's degree in social sciences from Ventspils University of Applied Sciences as well as master's degree in management science from IMC University of Applied Sciences Krems. In Austria, this is one of the employers' most valued study programs.
Aim of the Study Program
- To prepare high-level specialists who are able to carry out research work, which is based on the theoretical basis of entrepreneurship and business management in different types of Latvian and foreign institutions and companies;
- On the basis of the acquired educational and methodological base, as well as acquired skills and competences, to compete in the labor market and react promptly to changes in it;
- To successfully acquire further education in doctoral programs.
Study Program Tasks
- To provide students with the theoretical knowledge and skill set of export management, international business management, strategy, business and economic process analysis, as well as in other areas that would allow to compete successfully and as soon as possible to adapt to the business environment or into the work of Latvian, European Union or other institutions;
- To promote the competitiveness of graduates in the international labor market;
- To provide students with practical application of the acquired knowledge and skills by analyzing various problem situations, case examples and solving practical tasks.
Want to know more?For more information about International Business and Export Management, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
Before you apply, make sure you meet our minimum admission criteria:
- The average grade should be at least 60%.
- The grade in core subjects (Mathematics and English) should be above minimum passing grade.
The English proficiency document shall not be attached if:
- The candidate has acquired secondary or higher education in English;
- The certificate of the Secondary education completion of a foreigner who has completed secondary education in a country of the European Union and the European Economic Area or in Swiss Confederation contains an assessment of English language proficiency, which is comparable to at least level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages detection system.
- The candidate has passed VUAS English test reaching at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages detection system.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Degree and diploma etc.
Master of Social Sciences in Business Management
Expenses / Tuition Fees
- EU/EEA students: 2310€ per year
- Non EU/International students: 3300€ per year
Ventspils University of Applied Sciences
Ventspils University of Applied Sciences is a modern state higher education institution, which is developing in a dynamic manner, guaranteeing the possibility for students to acquire qualitative higher education and professional skills, and carrying out significant research work, for which...
Find out more about this International Business and Export Management - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available