Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Accelerate your career. Invest in your future. Maximize your potential.
The Tippie International MBA provide you with an experience that broadens your expertise, strengthens your leadership abilities, benefits your company, and significantly enriches your personal and professional life.
The Tippie International MBA Program places a premium on practical value. Designed to meet the accelerated demands of fast-track professionals like you, the IMBA provides many benefits:
- an internationally recognized degree from an American university.
- study without interrupting your career
- Study as part of a team. You interact with business professionals from diverse industries and backgrounds.
- Management skills you can apply today.
- You will be instructed by the same faculty that teach the Tippie MBA programs in Iowa.
- Your option: complete one semester of course work on-campus in Iowa City
Information learned in the program proves immediately applicable to your job. Classroom discussions can serve as a laboratory for solving business issues that you face each day.
Application and Admission Requirements
Admission to the IMBA
To succeed in the Tippie International MBA, you need strong academic ability and experience in the world of business.
The following key areas are reviewed in determining eligibility for the program.
- Academic record - Your academic record should clearly demonstrate your ability to complete a rigorous academic program. We consider the difficulty of your major and the reputation of your previous institution, as well as your grade point average. A bachelor's degree is required. A GMAT may required if the admission committee feels the academic record is not sufficiently strong to indicate the ability to complete the program.
- Work experience - To gain the most benefit from the program, our students need to understand life in the business world. We expect you to have at least four years of full-time work experience. We also look for professional experiences that show your ability to succeed in the business environment.
- Leadership - Your leadership potential should be evident through involvement in community and special activities as well as achievements in the workplace.
- Communication - All classes are taught in English. Evidence of ability to communicate in English is required. Candidates must also participate in an admission interview with a representative of the Tippie School of Management.
IMBA program features
For more than 40 years, the Tippie School of Management has been turning bright, high-potential professionals into exceptional leaders. Now Asian leaders have access to the same high quality education.
The IMBA experience will provide you
- the opportunity to learn with some of the brightest, most interesting people in the corporate world.
- fellow students who possess extremely high potential
- faculty who are dedicated to making learning interesting and worthwhile, and
- a team approach to learning that makes The University of Iowa Tippie IMBA experience outstanding.
The IMBA Program in Hong Kong is designed for
- working professionals,
- Ambitious students who can meet the demands of a full-time job.
The Tippie IMBA program will yield substantial returns for you
- the program is designed to be completed in less than two years while you maintain your full-time employment.
- after graduation, the Tippie learning experience is only beginning. Tippie MBA alumni, faculty, and staff often maintain contact and continue to learn from one another for many years after degrees are granted.
Integrity. Innovation. Impact.
The Henry B. Tippie College of Business develops business leaders and scholars through a comprehensive and high-quality educational experience that is based on the core values of Integrity, Innovation, and Impact. This vision infuses our threefold mission to provide excellent...
No reviews available