Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Master in E-commerceUniversity of Economics in Katowice
Master in E-commerce
E-commerce is an area of business activity that is still gaining importance as it is a potential source of revenue for both Internet businesses and those that treat e-commerce as an additional product distribution channel.
The aim of the studies is to provide students with knowledge and skills in the field of conducting commercial activities on the Internet and the use of social media in line with the expectations of enterprises in the era of electronic economy. Students will also acquire knowledge about the conditions, ways and principles of conducting business activities on domestic and international markets.
The studies are aimed at acquiring knowledge and competences by the students in the areas of:
- models of using the Internet in commercial and promotional activities of enterprises in a multicultural environment;
- management of e-commerce and social media projects and their efficient and effective implementation;
- creating IT solutions for e-commerce;
- financing of e-commerce projects;
- analyzing data for e-commerce purposes;
- consumer involvement in shaping electronic sales channels;
- preparing promotional campaigns using Google Ads (preparation for Google AdWords certification);
- measuring the effectiveness of e-commerce activities using Google Analytics;
- conducting promotional activities in social media;
- knowledge of legal and financial aspects in virtual space.
Want to know more?For more information about Master in E-commerce, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
Students are required to have the following:
- original diploma of higher education – at least Bachelor's degree, legalized or bearing an apostille (if applicable);
- sworn translation of the diploma into Polish or English (in case your study program is conducted in English);
- original diploma supplement / transcript of records and its official translation into Polish (unless it was issued in English);
- a document confirming that your education entitles you to continue education at the university (masters). It is required only if there is no such information on the certificate;
- certificate confirming your proficient command of English (list of certificates);
- passport or personal ID (EU residents);
- document confirming entitlement to study without payment (if applicable);
- document confirming a legal stay in Poland, e.g. a visa (if applicable).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Degree and diploma etc.
A graduate of E-Commerce has knowledge and skills in the field of:
- functioning of the e-commerce system;
- management of e-commerce projects, as well as the principles and sources of their financing and settlement;
- e-commerce techniques and organization (knowledge of on-line sales and making cross-border payments);
- logistics aspects of purchase and sale of products in diversified sales channels;
- legal issues, including data protection in e-commerce;
- entrepreneurship and innovation in e-commerce;
- analysis of data for the purposes of e-commerce analysis in Google Analytics, Qlik, SPSS, Business Intelligence systems, Data Science issues;
- using Internet technologies in e-commerce;
- multi-channel communication and distribution in e-commerce (omnichannel);
- using social media in promotion, advertising and creating the company's image and planning marketing campaigns in Google Ads;
- creating online stores;
- consumer rights and corporate social responsibility.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
- Per semester : 6 000 PLN
- Program total: 24 000 PLN
- Per semester: 2 400 PLN
- Program total: 9 600 PLN
University of Economics in Katowice
University of Economics in Katowice was founded in 1937 and is the biggest and oldest business school in the region, one of the top universities in Poland. Each year over 8 000 Polish and international students follow our degree program...
Find out more about this Master in E-commerce - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available