Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA in International Business
Provide students with a wide theoretical and practical background in business & management, an intercultural approach of the international development of companies, and a specialization in one of the two following areas: global management or finance.
- Close links with the business world
- A pedagogy combining small groups of students, case studies, project groups and personalized tutorship
- A five months internship or a venture creation
- The preparation of a MBA Thesis in English or in French
Application and Admission Requirements
- This program is aimed at students with bachelor degree or young professionals with at least three years working experience. The main admission criteria is to hold a French or a foreign bachelor degree.
- Each MBA student in First or Second year must hold the TOEFL, the TOEIC or IELTS.
- The admission committee examines your application and gives its decision by email.
Degree and diploma etc.
Master of Business Administration in International Business
Expenses / Tuition Fees
This course costs € 7000.
The Catholic University of the West has developed agreements with over 170 universities worldwide. It welcomes foreign students who wish to participate in an exchange programme for one or two semesters. Students will follow courses corresponding to their curriculum at their...
Find out more about this MBA in International Business - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available