Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
A Global Supply Chain Management MSc from
Nottingham University Business School
Supply chain management is a key growth area and demand is increasing for supply chain executives across manufacturing, service, and retail businesses.
This is a specialist, part time, advanced post-experience education programme for ambitious professionals in business and industry that offers a global perspective on the current issues in supply chain and logistics management.
Nottingham University Business School boasts one of the largest groups of operations management experts in the UK and is an international leader in logistics and supply chain management research. We have combined this expertise with our experience in educating and training senior managers to create a unique programme that allows you to continue your career while studying at your own pace.
Fully accredited by both the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transportation (CILT) as meeting the academic requirements for full membership, our Executive MSc programme has been developed in partnership with the Supply Chain Planning and Control Function at Rolls-Royce plc.
Features of the MSc in Supply Chain Management
- Offered in self-contained, one-week modules to accommodate busy lifestyles and minimise interruption and disruption to work.
- You can complete the programme in just over two years or, alternatively, spread your study over three to four years to fit in with your other commitments.
- There is no 'set' starting date - you can join the programme at various times during the year.
- An ideal opportunity to expand your professional network and knowledge of other sectors.
- Nottingham's ideal location and excellent transport links allow managers located anywhere in the UK or overseas to participate.
Want to know more?For more information about Executive MSc in Global Supply Chain Management, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
To apply, you must normally have at least two years of business experience and a relevant first degree or equivalent professional qualification.
It is advisable that your experience comes from the fields
of engineering, science or business.
Contact the University of Nottingham Business School to discuss your application
The Postgraduate Careers Service
Nottingham University Business School was ranked number 2 in the UK for career
placement success in the Financial Times
2007 European Masters in Management ranking.
As a postgraduate student at Nottingham University Business School you will have access to our
specialist in-house Postgraduate Careers Service to help you develop your
career management skills and explore your career options.
Through a combination of your academic studies and the careers support that we offer you
will be in an excellent position to promote yourself to recruiters.
Global Supply Chain Management MSc modules
Specialist Core Modules
- Design of High Performance Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Planning and Control
- Physical Logistics and Distribution
- Supply Chain Strategy and Performance Measurement
- Process Excellence, Lean Thinking and Customer Care
- Project and Programme Management
Business Core Modules
- Strategic Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Managing People
Elective Modules (choose from)
- E-business and Knowledge Management in the Supply Chain
- Supply Networks Simulation
- Managing International Operations
- Supply Chain Group Project
- Other elective modules may be chosen, including modules from the Executive MBA (subject to conditions)
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Course fees for the Executive MSc in Global Supply Chain Management are £15,600 for UK/EU and Overseas applicants.
Expertise of Nottingham University Business School
Nottingham University Business School aims to enhance business and management knowledge and practice in a responsible and sustainable way using their global presence via: Influential research of the highest international standard Outstanding teaching and programmes that enable our graduates and...
Find out more about this Executive MSc in Global Supply Chain Management - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available