Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Executive MBA in International Business-- Part-Time 22 Month Program in Trieste, Italy
The Executive MBA by MIB School of Management is a part-time MBA, with a weekend formula where classes are held on Friday and Saturday, once a month. Based in the North East of Italy, this program features a concrete approach, flexibility, internationality, career coaching, and the ability to customize content. Combined, these elements make MIB's MBA unique. This Executive MBA (EMBA) is mainly taught in Italian.
The Executive MBA is aimed at Managers, Middle Managers, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, offering an engaging and rewarding experience to allow participants to:
- Gain a high responsibility, inspiring professional career
- Reposition themselves on the job market
- Run their companies more efficiently
- Widen their personal and professional network
During this program, you will get the chance to join international exchanges and facultative periods of study abroad. Additionally, you can also join international business tours (elective activities) in various destinations of the world, such as Silicon Valley, China, Russia, Spain.
The Executive MBA by MIB School of Management is located in Italy and lasts around 500 hours over 22 months, divided into: 20 weekends (Friday-Saturday) in Pordenone and 3 weeks on-campus in Trieste.
MIB School has its headquarters in Trieste, in a beautiful historic palace (Ferdinandeo Palace):
Why Study an MBA at MIB?
- CUSTOMIZATION: more than 20% of the program can be personalized to fit the participant, where you can choose from a list of around 20 courses, refreshed yearly.
- BOOST YOUR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: enhance your talent and your best skills with our leadership dynamics course and our course in career coaching (this is a 1-to-1 course)
- THINK OUT OF THE BOX: Today, managers are expected to be creative and innovative thinkers and to provide new inspirations for their company. At MIB, we work hard with you to achieve this goal.
- GOING ETHICAL: the “MIB MBA way” will allow you to experience the importance of giving back, of meritocracy and of team spirit.
Application and Admission Requirements
Students admitted to this program should possess the following
- First-level University Degree
- Minimum 3 years of post degree professional experience
- Basic knowledge of English language
- Working knowledge of Italian language
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon completion of this 22-month program, students will hold an MBA degree.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Tuition fees for this Executive MBA in International Business program are € 25,000 (including VAT) for private students and € 25,000 (excluding VAT) for companies.
Discounts for companies enrolling more than one participant may apply and Merit Scholarships are available up to € 6,500. Inquire for more information.
MIB School of Management based in Trieste, Italy, on the sea and just 2 hours from Venice, has been an international center of higher managerial education since 1988, founded on the initiative of high profile companies such as Generali, Allianz,...
Watch the Video
Committed to providing a truly international experience, MIB School of Management offers this part-time Executive MBA to help students start a global career. Based in charming Trieste, Italy, this program aims to offer students a flexible approach to earning their MBA to prepare them for success on the international market. With options to participate in exchanges abroad and business tours hosted worldwide, this Executive MBA by MIB is tailored to fit the needs of today's professional.
Find out more about this Executive MBA in International Business - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available