Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA in Leadership and Supply Chain Management
Our part-time MBA in Leadership and Supply Chain Management is an exciting educational experience focused on preparing high potential professionals to become global leaders in supply chain operations and management. Enjoy the advantages of studying at Kühne Logistics University – with its interactive learning experience, its international environment, and its vital relationships to the business world.
Students completing this program acquire practical knowledge and skills enabling them to:
- Take on leadership roles in global businesses having complex international operations;
- Develop effective corporate and supply strategies to compete in complex international settings;
- Develop the ability to analyze complex business problems and to effectively apply management practices and principles to these challenges;
- Understand complexities of intercultural cooperation to ensure effective interaction with international subsidiaries and partners;
- Leverage the creative energies of themselves and their colleagues to create innovative solutions to global operational issues that are both sustainable and profitable.
Studying at KLU means learning in an international, multi-cultural atmosphere: our students and professors come from all over the world, all of our courses are held in English, and our curricula address the international issues facing today’s businesses. As part of the MBA program, two sessions are held at international partner universities: one at the Fisher College of Business, the Ohio State University, USA, and one at the Tongji University in Shanghai, China.
Want to know more?For more information about MBA in Leadership and Supply Chain Management, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
The Admission Requirements to study for the Master of Business Administration in Leadership & Supply Chain Management are:
- A bachelor’s degree*or equivalent from a recognized university or college
- 3 years of work experience (managerial experience is recommended)
- English proficiency is proven by TOEFL (iBT: 90) or IELTS (band 6.5) or CAE/CPE (grade C). The TOEFL, IELTS or an equivalent certificate must not be older than 2 years at the time of submitting the application.
In case of admission, please note that you will need an official score report (hardcopy) for the enrolment. Therefore, please name KLU if possible when registering for a test (TOEFL institutional code is 7373).
*Bachelor’s degree with 240 ECTS is the pre-requisite. Admission on the basis of 180 ECTS is possible. If this is the case, please get in touch with us to discuss further possibilities.
All fields of study may qualify for admission. If the applicant does not hold a first academic degree, admission may be made subject to the condition that the applicant takes an entrance examination (a passing grade on the GMAT).
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
- 18 months part-time MBA program: € 29,750 (includes teaching materials, excludes educational trips). In exchange, at KLU you will benefit from studying in small classes, an international environment, and excellent contacts to the business world.
- Your tuition fees cover tuition and services, including all course materials, on-campus IT services, and access to the library. Further, during the study trips to the Ohio State University and Tongji University, teaching materials, hotel stays, excursions, and supporting program as well as meals are included.
- The tuition fees do not include the travel costs or personal expenses.
Kühne Logistics University
Kühne Logistics University is a private university located in Hamburg’s HafenCity. KLU is one of very few private universities in Germany entitled to confer their own PhDs. The independent, state-certified university’s major research areas are Sustainability, Digital Transformation and Value...
Find out more about this MBA in Leadership and Supply Chain Management - Simply fill out your details:
No reviews available