Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Katz EMBA Worldwide ProgramKATZ Graduate School of Business - University of Pittsburgh
Katz EMBA Worldwide Program - Executive MBA in Prague
The Executive MBA program at Katz Graduate School of Business is designed around one constant: business continuously reinventing itself, and so should its leaders. Today's global business dynamics encourage competitive candidates to continue their business studies with an Executive degree. The EMBA Worldwide program supports their vision and provides them with the business knowledge and environment to grow the vision for tomorrow.
Choosing the Katz EMBA Worldwide Program, candidates benefit from:
- Worldwide recognition: The Katz EMBA is accredited by AACSB International and ranked No. 57 Executive MBA in the world
- International immersion: The program is also delivered simultaneously in North America (Pittsburgh, US), and South America (São Paulo, Brazil) and Prague based students complete immersion sessions at each location
- Balanced schedule: the 18-month program with modules scheduled monthly from Wednesday toSunday to fit the scheduling needs of executives and senior professionals
- World-class faculty: Outstanding professors who also teach in Pittsburgh fly to Prague and São Paulo to deliver each module in person, which ensures highest level of quality across locations
- Global alumni network: Graduates will join the alumni association with more than 23,000 Katz alumni in the world
Application and Admission Requirements
vision and confidence to compete on the global stage.
Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis, based on the following criteria:
- A minimum of five years professional experience, although 10 years is preferred, as the average student has 14 years of experience
- Senior management experience
- An undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited US institution or its equivalent is required
- Proficiency in English
Degree and diploma etc.
Successful candidates who complete all requirements for the program receive their Executive Master of Business Administration title from the University of Pittsburgh - Katz Graduate School of Business.
EMBA Program Curriculum
The Katz Executive MBA Worldwide program is structured as follows:
- Learning Community Workshop
- Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Management I
- Global Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management II
- Financial Accounting: Financial Reporting and Financial Statement Analysis I
- Financial Accounting: Financial Reporting and Statement Analysis II
- Global Executive Forum
- Financial Management I
- Financial Management II
- Information Technology & Business Value I & II
- Statistical Analysis: Uncertainty, Prediction and Quality Control I
- Elective II
- Statistical Analysis: Uncertainty, Prediction and Quality Control II
- Economic Analysis
- Global Executive Forum: Strategic Visioning for a Global Future & Strategic Leadership for Change
- Economic Analysis for Mangerial Decisions
- Elective III
- Strategic Cost Management
- Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage I
- Strategic Cost Management II
- Decision Optimization & Risk Management I
- Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage II
- Decision Optimization & Risk Management II
- Elective IV
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Pittsburgh Global Executive Forum
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The cost of this EMBA program is $50,500 per candidate, payable in four installments. Czech VAT is applicable on 44% of the tuition fee. The tuition covers all courses, textbooks, and study materials, but students are responsible for transportation during the Global Executive Forum trips, however accommodations are covered by tuition.
KATZ Graduate School of Business - University of Pittsburgh
Study for an accredited MBA in Prague in the European campus of University of Pittsburgh. Join the international business elite for an Executive Master of Business Administration in Prague. The Katz Executive MBA Worldwide Program gives you the knowledge, business...