Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Henley Flexible Executive MBAHenley Business School
Triple Accredited Flexible Executive MBA- - Enhance your business experience with new visions for the global economy
Part-time study over 36 months in Reading, UK
Ranked 50 in Executive Education in 2014 by the Financial Times, the Henley Flexible Executive MBA is a part-time program delivered through a blend of face-to-face workshops, peer group learning team activities, online learning and self-study methods.
Over the 3 years of the study, candidates study and share experiences with similar experienced professionals from a wide variety of managerial backgrounds.
The program aims to develop candidates' strategic, holistic and integrated perspective of business administration. It does so by integrating theory and practice through an approach that combines academic rigour with practical study. The program provides numerous personal development opportunities to support individuals' development of management capability to work in and lead teams in different situations.
Application and Admission Requirements
The Henley Flexible Executive MBA program is suitable for experienced managers looking to develop their international management competencies.
The programme is structured to allow you to continue working in full-time employment while studying part-time, connecting your learning to current global, international and organisational issues. Ideally suited to you if you are unable to take significant time out of the workplace to study want greater flexibility over how, when and where you achieve your MBA qualification.
How to apply for the Henley Flexible Executive MBA
The executive education degree programmes are designed for experienced practicing managers, most of whom already have 10 years work experience. Sharing your experience with fellow programme members enriches your learning.
To join the Henley Flexible Executive MBA programme you will need:
- Three years' management experience
- Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification
- Evidence of competence in English - if it is not your first language
For more information on admissions, please send an enquiry here.
Why choose Henley for your Flexible Learning MBA?
A World-class MBA programme at One of Europe's Top Business Schools
Top Business MBA programmes - UK, European and world-ranked (FT, EIU)
Henley is one of the largest business schools in Europe and one of the very few business schools globally to hold triple accredited status (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB).
A Business School with a global alumni network home to 30,000+ members
Outstanding networking opportunities
A top quality MBA programme on which the average age of members is 38
Top quality business MBA programmes
One of the largest business schools in Europe and the oldest in the UK
The Henley MBA by Flexible Learning - choose the way you study
The Henley Flexible Executive MBA program is organised in a three stage structure:
Stage 1 (Year 1) - Managing the organisation
- "Engaging self, organisation and community: The Henley MBA Starter Workshop"
- Managing People and Performance
- Managing Processes, Systems and Projects
- Managing Financial Resources
- Personal Development
Stage 2 (Year 2) - Making business choices
- Strategic and International Business
- Corporate Finance and Governance
- Strategic Marketing
- Personal Development
Stage 3 (Year 3) - Making a difference
- Leadership and Change
- Reputation and Responsibility
- The Manager as Investigator
- The Management Challenge
- Personal Development
The three study stages are delivered through a series of 2 or 3-day face-to-face workshops across each of the 3 years of the programme. This schedule is enhanced by individual and group self-study, all of which support progress to your final MBA degree.
The Henley Flexible Executive MBA track also includes:
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The price of the Henley Flexible Executive MBA program is £18,500 per delegate, which includes the £1,000 deposit.
The fee covers:
- registration for the year tuition
- one-to-one personal coaching
- one-to-one tutorial support
- study materials and text books
- access to our bespoke e-learning environment
- assessment and practical project work
- face-to-face workshops
- wi-fi access
- life-long membership of the Henley alumni association on enrolment
- accommodation and meals for the first few nights of the programme here at Henley
- in-country travel, accommodation and most meals during the international study visits
- Travel and visa costs for the International Study visits are not included in the fee. You are
- recommended to budget up to approximately £1,800.
A variety of scholarships and funding options are available for the Henley MBA programs.
Henley Business School at the University of Reading is a leading international business school based in the UK and operating around the world. Henley offers a broad course curriculum spanning the range of business education, from undergraduate courses to doctoral...
Watch the Video
The Henley MBA is a unique and meaningful experience - find out how you can gain personally and professionally by hearing the inspiring lecturers talk about their views of the students and course.
MBA Reviews by students
Find out more about this Henley Flexible Executive MBA - Simply fill out your details: