Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Henley Triple Accredited MBA - Earn your place among the next generation of global leaders
Full-time study over 12 months in Reading, UK
One of just 58 business schools worldwide, Henley Business School holds the prestigious triple accredited by the AMBA, EQUIS and the AACSB.
At the University of Reading in the UK, the Henley full-time MBA program, provides a unique business administration curriculum and a personal development experience that builds your vision and management skills to deal with the challenges of today's business environment.
At Henley, faculty members and corporate partners passionately believe that tomorrow's outstanding leaders and great business professionals not only need to acquire practical skills and business acumen, but also need to be immersed in an inspiring environment. Henley Business School is an excellent learning environment that is focused on each individual's needs and grows their passion for business.
The Henley MBA shapes business ideas and the gives momentum to your management intuition. Academic members, staff and broad network of industry partners will help candidates reflect on the knowledge acquired and gain a bigger picture of business and the wider world. Our MBA is a personal one, peers and faculty will get to know you and be with you on every step of your journey. It is a unique experience, proudly called The Henley MBA.
Want to know more?For more information about Henley Full-time MBA, please submit an information request below and the school will contact you with further information.
Application and Admission Requirements
The Henley Full-time MBA program is designed for experienced managers seeking a world-class full-time education that will develop their potential for a leadership position. The Henley Full-time MBA is an intensive program that will significantly enhance and develop leadership skills.
How to apply for the Henley full-Time MBA
To join the Henley MBA program you will need:
- Three years' management experience
- Good first degree or equivalent professional or international qualification
- Evidence of competence in English - if it is not your first language
We welcome applications from candidates with exceptional management experience who may not meet all the formal criteria for admission. If you have a minimum of five years' managerial experience at a senior and strategic level we would be happy to consider an application. Our Admission Panel reviews all non-standard applications for suitability.
For more information on admissions requirements, please send an enquiry here.
Why choose Henley for your Full-Time MBA?
If you choose Henley for your MBA - you will benefit from:
- A globally-recognised and triple accredited MBA from the world-famous Henley Business School
- Career acceleration
- A deeper understanding of global business best-practice
- The confidence to take on new challenges - and succeed
- Access to a top-tier worldwide network of 30,000 alumni.
Get where you want to be, faster
- Unique, collaborative and personal applied learning approach
- Focus on international business, leadership and corporate reputation
- Leading international faculty at the top of their game
- International study visit option (at additional cost)
- Applied business project or an in-company project
- Emphasis on personal development
- Career-focused with dedicated support and advice
- Based at Whiteknights campus, University of Reading.
Full-time MBA content and structure
The Henley full-time MBA is completed in three stages that build on the final qualification. Together they cover business management from every practical and theoretical angle, giving you powerful tools and decision making techniques for your career.
- Stage 1 - Managing the organization
Managing People and Performance
Managing Processes, Systems and Projects
Managing Financial Resources
- Stage 2 - Making choices
Strategic and International Business
Corporate Finance and Governance
- Stage 3 - Making a difference
Leadership and Change
Reputation and Responsibility
The Manager as Investigator
The Management Challenge
Henley also offers a wide range of elective courses, allowing you to tailor your MBA study to meet your own needs and interests.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
The price of the Henley Full-time MBA program is £25,000 per delegate. Including a non-refundable deposit of £1,000.
The fee includes:
- registration for the year tuition
- one-to-one personal coaching
- one-to-one tutorial support
- study materials and text books
- access to our bespoke e-learning environment
- assessment and practical project work
- face-to-face workshops
- wi-fi access
- life-long membership of the Henley alumni association on enrollment
- accommodation and meals for the first few nights of the program here at Henley
- in-country travel, accommodation and most meals during the international study visits
- Travel and visa costs for the International Study visits are not included in the fee. You are
- recommended to budget up to approximately £1,800.
A variety of scholarships and bursaries are available for the Henley MBA programs. Relevant details are announced throughout the year.
Henley Business School at the University of Reading is a leading international business school based in the UK and operating around the world. Henley offers a broad course curriculum spanning the range of business education, from undergraduate courses to doctoral...
Watch the Video
MBA Reviews by students
Find out more about this Henley Full-time MBA - Simply fill out your details: