Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA - Design Management
This programme from EU Business school will look into design, and how it extends into every sector of business. With the ever increasing use of social and virtual channels, businesses have more options than ever to promote products and services. It is essential to have a solid and practical understanding of design, current trends and how they affect corporate practices in order to succeed. Students will learn about design history and aesthetics and how they can be applied to good business and productive management practices.
Application and Admission Requirements
Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to student qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests and job experience.
- 1 certified copy of your bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
- Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the academic dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
Degree and diploma etc.
Graduates of the program will be awarded a EU Switzerland private accredited MBA Degree in Design Management.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
Contact the EU Business School for pricing information.
Live updates from EU Business School
The EU Group is a network of professionally accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy a global environment while getting the best of both North American...