Want to receive regular updates on MBA programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MBA - Design ManagementEU Business School
MBA - Design Management
Design as a discipline is expanding across a variety of career fields due to the increase of social and virtual channels that companies use to promote themselves with. As a result, the demand for experienced designers is continuing to grow.
The MBA program in Design Management at EU Business School prepares students for a successful career in the growing design industry. This unique program teaches students about design history, recent trends, aesthetics, how these topics affect corporations, and how students can successfully apply them to business and management practices. This program will prepare graduates to enter the job market with various skills that will help them incorporate design into the business world and successfully launch their management career.
- Brand Strategists
- Advertising Executives
- Product Developers
- Project Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Business Directors
Application and Admission Requirements
Applications are considered on a rolling basis, applicants are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole and consideration is given to student qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests and job experience.
- 1 certified copy of your bachelor's degree and transcripts
- Proof of English level: TOEFL score 89 (internet-based), 233 (computer-based); IELTS 6.5; CAE C1; PTE score 59; English native or equivalent
- Candidates who wish to apply for the MBA dual qualification in Switzerland and Barcelona or for the MBA program in Munich, must have 2+ years of professional work experience in addition to the requirements listed above.
Applicants must also meet one of the following:
- A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- An interview with the academic dean
* Students not meeting these criteria will have an interview with the academic dean and will be considered on a merit basis. For more information please contact the Admissions Department of your chosen campus.
Degree and diploma etc.
Graduates of the program will be awarded a EU Switzerland private accredited MBA Degree in Design Management.
Expenses / Tuition Fees
MBA/Master’s degree program Fees for 2017-2018*
Application fee (non-refundable, paid with application
- CHF 200
Advanced tuition payment (non-refundable, due upon receipt of acceptance letter)
- CHF 3,000
Tuition per term (three terms per year - with advanced tuition payment deduction)
- CHF 11,400
Dissertation fee (after successful program completion)
- CHF 800
Optional additional MBA or MSc degree
- CHF 3,800
Live updates from EU Business School
Provider: EU Business School
The EU Group is a network of professionally accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy a global environment while getting the best of both North American...