Scholarships for Americans abroad - Forum

3/17/2015 12:07 PM   Benjamin H.
Does anyone have a list of scholarships that *specifically* help Americans earn their MBA abroad? Searching google hasn't delivered any results.

RE: Scholarships for Americans abroad
3/24/2015 3:24 PM   Anne
Which country do you want to study in? Did you try narrowing your search down to the U.S. plus your country of choice? I know from doing searches that there are specific scholarships available to Americans in certain specific countries offered through various associations and foundations from either side of the pond.

If you give me some more deets, I can help you look!

RE: Scholarships for Americans abroad
1/12/2016 12:23 PM   Educate the Planet

If you are interested in study in educational institutions via scholarships in UK, Russia I would recommend a foundation - Educate the Planet. This foundation provides scholarships and grants for international students who want to study in UK, USA and Russia. Programmes include English Courses, GCSE Courses, A-Level Courses, Foundation Programmes, BA Programmes, MA/MSc/MBA Programmes, Professional Diploma Programmes, Professional Training Programmes, Online Courses & Programmes and Internship Programmes.

Regards,
Ben

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login