LSBF - Forum

10/29/2014 1:47 PM   Gagik
I would like to do online part time MBA (sales or marketing) and I am interested on LSBF. My questions are: 1. When should I pass all required documents, how many days (week) in advance.? 2. Calendars for 2015. 3. Fee and duration.? 4. Program and topics ? Thank you so much for kind attention With best regards Gagik

RE: LSBF
10/30/2014 8:20 AM   Maria V
Documents are generally due along with your application, whenever the deadline is.

10/31/2014 9:59 AM   SearchMBA

11/14/2014 3:36 PM   Sarabeth
Gagik, I am also thinking about LSBF and want to apply for the spring intake. What are your thoughouts in the program?

11/18/2014 12:59 PM   Bethan
What's going on with LSBF? Do they have many partner schools where you can study abroad?

11/19/2014 11:29 AM   SearchMBA
Hi Bethan,

LSBF works in partnership with over a dozen universities and in doing so, offers various dual degrees and extended networking opportunities. While study abroad programs are not typically integrated in their programs, these partnerships may make an exchange easy to facilitate - that is, you could look into it and possible create your own exchange program in collaboration with the university.

Best,

SearchMBA

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login