GMAT score - Forum

7/23/2012 4:56 PM   ACS World

Hi,

I passd my B.Tech from NIT Patna in 2010 with ECE and could not make it to best IIT for M.Tech till now.

Now i want to switch over to MBA. I wants to appear for MAT exams. Please list me the best institute that intake from GMAT score. Also suggest me the branch which is beneficial, and finally what should be the competetive GMAT score and marks required to get good Institutes.

RE: GMAT score
9/6/2012 8:38 AM   SearchMBA.com

Hello,

The GMAT is the standardized graduate admission test and an important component of the admission to MBA programs. You can read more about the GMAT test structure on our site, here.

Of course, the higher the scores, the higher your chance to get accepted to any MBA program. The average total score of GMAT test - verbal and quantitative cumulated - is 550. Thus, a very good admission score should go above 600. World's top business school accept applicants with scores even higher than 700. The good part about GMAT tests is that you can re-take them as many times you want, and use your best scores for admission.

Good luck,

The SearchMBA team

Find education within category

Want to study your MBA abroad?

At educations.com, you can find and compare hundreds of MBA programs from top international universities and business schools around the globe.

Browse 900+ MBAs abroad

Register for our newsletter
Subscribe to searchmba.com newsletter about MBA programs!
User Login